While upgrading to a UCaaS solution might seem daunting, there are seven key advantages your enterprise can gain by upgrading its current communication system.
- Enhanced collaboration UCaaS brings communication channels like voice, video conferencing, instant messaging, and file sharing into a unified platform, enabling collaboration and communication among teams, regardless of their respective locations or devices. This helps foster teamwork, improve productivity, and facilitate real-time interactions for faster decision-making and problem-solving.
- Scalability and flexibility Cloud-based UCaaS solutions allow your enterprise to easily scale your communication infrastructure. As your organization grows or experiences fluctuations in demand, you can quickly add or remove users and features without the need for additional hardware investments or complex installations. This helps your enterprise adapt to changing business needs more efficiently.
- Cost savings UCaaS eliminates the need for individual communication platforms and hardware for voice, video, and messaging. Choosing a cloud-based solution means your organization can reduce capital spend on equipment and maintenance and benefit from predictable monthly subscription pricing, simplifying budgeting and reducing total cost of ownership.
- Increased mobility and remote work As remote work and flexible work arrangements become increasingly common, UCaaS enables seamless communication and collaboration regardless of employees' physical location. Employees can access the same communication tools using their smartphones, tablets, or laptops, ensuring connectivity and productivity wherever they work.
- Business continuity UCaaS solutions can help minimize downtime during a disaster with built-in redundancy and disaster recovery. The cloud-based infrastructure can redirect calls, retrieve missed messages, and support business operations in alternate locations to maintain business continuity.
- Business app integration Many UCaaS solutions integrate seamlessly with other business applications such as customer relationship management (CRM) systems, project management tools, and productivity suites. This centralizes communications for users to enable secure information sharing, streamlined workflows, and improved productivity.
- Advanced features and analytics UCaaS solutions often come with a range of advanced features such as call routing, voicemail transcription, video conferencing, and analytics dashboards. These features can optimize your communication processes, provide insights into usage patterns, and help make data-driven improvements to operations and your customer experience.
So, what does it look like when an enterprise switches to a UCaaS solution?
Recently, a leading manufacturer and distributor of commercial hardware was looking to upgrade their outdated PBX to a more modern unified solution. By choosing RingCentral, a cloud-based UCaaS solution, not only did they get more advanced communication features and functionality, they also got quick implementation and 24/7 ongoing support. (Read the full story here.)Consider Upgrading to UCaaS
Whether you need more flexibility, improved collaboration across locations, lower overhead, or more advanced communication features, UCaaS is a smart and cost-effective way for your enterprise to upgrade communication across your organization.
Learn more about Frontier’s UCF(Unified Communications by Frontier) or RingCentral UCaaS solutions.