the frontier approach
Do different. Together.
Build your next-level network
Service interruptions? Unacceptable. 99.99% availability over Frontier’s resilient Ethernet backbone? Guaranteed. Faster overall access, greater security and virtually no interruptions? Heroic.Explore
- Increase your collaborative workflow
- Stay connected to business-critical resources
- Confidently solve for peak performance
- Secure your vital operations
Break boundaries, unite teams
Everyone expects to communicate, collaborate and connect from anywhere. Our Unified Communications solution is a game-changer, designed to serve the new way of working. Without boundaries.Explore
- Count on 99.999% reliability with enterprise-grade IP PBX
- Stay up and running with geo-redundant datacenters
- Save costs with a fixed monthly fee and flex financing
- Upgrade your legacy system with our ongoing support
Meet your collective bandwidth
Your teams are working from multiple locations, and slow access is not an option. Move from public Internet to Frontier’s secure private network for flexible bandwidth and seamless connectivity.explore
- Securely share sensitive, private data
- Seamlessly collaborate across locations
- Scale almost instantaneously over our coast-to-coast network
- Simplify complexities with an accountable IT partner and team of experts
GET IN TOUCH
It’s time you had an IT partner who’s in it for you. Let’s do different. Together.
By clicking "submit," you consent for Frontier and partners to use automated technology, including pre-recorded messages, cell phones and texts, to contact you at the number provided. This includes if the number is currently on any Do Not Call Lists. This consent is not required to make a purchase.
Frontier provides state-of-the-art technology, scalable bandwidth architecture, and an incredible corporate commitment to our state and county that is necessary for a world-class business partner.
93% of the nation's top companies trust Frontier to architect their network solutions.
What’s the next big thing?
Getting through the day while planning for tomorrow.
With the nation shifting to a from-any-location workforce, the pressure is on your IT teams to keep America humming. Getting through today’s challenges is your biggest fight right now. But tomorrow’s innovation is everything else. These tools and resources can help.
Bandwidth to Meet Gen Z Consumption Habits
Salisbury School Case Studylearn more
Increasing Profitability Through Improved Customer Service
How the Contact Center can help make your company more profitable year-over-yearlearn more
Understanding the Total Cost of Ownership
To build a proper business case, it is important to fully understand and evaluate the often hidden ...learn more