Meet your collective bandwidth
ENTERPRISE NETWORK APPLICATIONS
To maximize your productivity, your multi-site network should be high performing and reliable, while remaining private and secure. Anything less puts your business, and your customers, at risk.
o eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequatLABEL
The Difference: Why Frontier Enterprise networking is better
|The Frontier Difference and Why It Matters
Your sensitive, private data stays private—even from your other network traffic. Share and back up files and conduct business securely. Hello, peace of mind.
|Seamless work across locations
Instant messaging that’s truly instant, fast file sharing, smooth and uninterrupted video conferencing—that’s what we call effortless collaboration.
Add and adjust bandwidth and locations anywhere. All with speeds up to 100Gbps over our commercial-grade network with a coast-to-coast backbone and 99.99% availability for the ultimate freedom.
|Make the complex less complex
We’ll never say it’s “easy,” but when you have an accountable IT partner backed by a team of experts 24/7/365, it sure is less complicated. Rest assured, you’re not in this alone.
Enterprise networking solutions catered to you
- Provides point-to-point connectivity between two locations
- Great for mid-sized companies connecting a single location to headquarters
- Connects three or more locations in a hub-and-spoke configuration, ensuring communication only takes place between a hub and spoke, never between spokes
- A fully meshed solution for three or more locations that require any-to-any connectivity
- Built for businesses with distributed data sources where different sites host applications that everyone in the organization needs access to. This option supports decentralized traffic flows.
- For businesses with three or more locations that demand any to any connectivity with segmentation capabilities.
- Designed for enterprises with distributed data centers and applications across different sites that also need to separate data traffic to optimize security and/or performance.
- For businesses that require high-capacity and low-latency non-switched connectivity between two locations.
- Designed to connect geographically separated data centers with minimum latency.
- Also designed to connect headquarters to a data center.
- Available in three tiers of service: Unprotected, Protected, Protected Plus. Talk to your account manager to see which service level is the best fit for your organization.
96% of enterprise IT pros expect network traffic to increase up to 150% or more in the next year. Network monitoring and capacity planning is critical for managing this growth.
Enterprise Management Associates’ “Network Management Megatrends 2020” report is part of an ongoing biennial study that tracks the evolution of enterprise network engineering and operations.read article
GET IN TOUCH
Contact a Multi-Site
By clicking "submit," you consent for Frontier and partners to use automated technology, including pre-recorded messages, cell phones and texts, to contact you at the number provided. This includes if the number is currently on any Do Not Call Lists. This consent is not required to make a purchase.