internet & networking
Meet your collective bandwidth
Be in 2, 10 or 50 locations all at once with Frontier Multi-Site Connectivity. Extend your network, support your team, back up your backup—seamlessly and privately.get an estimate
Everyone’s competing for the same pool of bandwidth. Can your network keep up?
While your team may be working from far-flung locations, they still expect to collaborate seamlessly and securely. And if they’re sharing resources through the public Internet or a legacy system, it’s one giant loss of productivity.
Keep it running smoothly
When your equipment and apps are connected, uptime is everything.
More bandwidth, now
It’s all too easy to exceed contract limits.
Growing at a cost
From performance and repairs to security, the price just goes up—especially when multiple vendors are involved.
Staying secure, no matter where
Communication over broadband leaves your company exposed. And more locations mean more entry points.
Multi-Site Connectivity for your ever-growing team
The Frontier Difference
Better connectivity means better productivity
|The Frontier Difference and Why It Matters|
Your sensitive, private data stays private—even from your other network traffic. Share and back up files and conduct business securely. Hello, peace of mind.
|Seamless work across locations||
Instant messaging that’s truly instant, fast file sharing, smooth and uninterrupted video conferencing—that’s what we call effortless collaboration.
Add and adjust bandwidth and locations anywhere. All with speeds up to 100Gbps over our commercial-grade network with a coast-to-coast backbone and 99.999% availability for the ultimate freedom.
|Make the complex less complex||
We’ll never say it’s “easy,” but when you have an accountable IT partner backed by a team of experts 24/7/365, it sure is less complicated. Rest assured, you’re not in this alone.
Connections catered to you
- Provides point-to-point connectivity between two locations
- Great for mid-sized companies connecting a single location to headquarters
- Connects three or more locations in a hub-and-spoke configuration, ensuring communication only takes place between a hub and spoke, never between spokes
- A fully meshed solution for three or more locations that require any-to-any connectivity
- Built for businesses with distributed data sources where different sites host applications that everyone in the organization needs access to. This option supports decentralized traffic flows alongside seamless rollovers.
- For businesses with three or more locations that demand any to any connectivity with segmentation capabilities.
- Designed for enterprises with distributed data centers and applications across different sites that also need to separate data traffic to optimize security and/or performance.
- For businesses that require high-capacity and low-latency non-switched connectivity between multiple locations
- Designed to connect geographically separated data centers with minimum latency
According to Gartner, by 2023, over 60% of enterprises will deem networking as core to their digital strategies, up from less than 20% today, deeming networking as a strategic enabler.
- 24/7/365 proactive monitoring by a dedicated team of expert partners
- Competitive uptime when paired with our Managed SD-WAN Private Network
GET IN TOUCH
Contact a Multi-Site Connectivity expert today
By clicking "submit," you consent for Frontier and partners to use automated technology, including pre-recorded messages, cell phones and texts, to contact you at the number provided. This includes if the number is currently on any Do Not Call Lists. This consent is not required to make a purchase.
Bandwidth to Meet Gen Z Consumption Habits
Salisbury School Case Studylearn more
Increasing Profitability Through Improved Customer Service
How the Contact Center can help make your company more profitable year-over-yearlearn more
Understanding the Total Cost of Ownership
To build a proper business case, it is important to fully understand and evaluate the often hidden ...learn more
Related Connectivity Services
Frontier engineers your connectivity solution by layering your Internet access with either or both of the following technologies to build your network foundation exactly how you need it.