Secure, Reliable, High-Speed Ethernet
Leading Data Transport Technology
Implementing our Business Ethernet Solution will reduce your network congestion and increase data transfer speeds throughout your companies LAN and enterprise WAN. Additional benefits include simplified network management, increased performance and decreased operational costs.
Internet service available in variable speeds for your business’s needs
Experts on hand when you need them
Technology to strengthen your defenses and shield your organization
Fully managed Wireless LAN service frees you from equipment expenses and incremental, unplanned implementation and operational costs, making it easier to budget and manage cash flow.
Connection to count on
Frontier sells and supports the major equipment vendor brands and systems, including solutions from Mitel, Cisco, Avaya and others. Frontier has strategic partnerships with key industry leaders in the areas of voice, data, and video services. We also provide locally based customer service and tech support available 24/7 every day of the year. With Frontier, you can count on total reliability from day one with Frontier’s business Ethernet service..
SPECS & FEATURES
Find an Ethernet product that works for you
Match the needs of your business with one of these Ethernet solutions
Frontier E-LINE service
Frontier’s E-LINE services feature a reliable, cost-effective Ethernet-based solution that will support your current and evolving connectivity requirements and increasing bandwidth needs. They feature point-to-point connectivity at virtually any symmetrical data rate up to 10 Gbps. Scalable and unmatched by other technologies, E-LINE can be quickly tailored to effectively meet the future needs of your growing business.
- Available over copper or fiber with operational and performance guarantees for both
- Supports the high standards necessary to keep sensitive data secure
- Spans metro areas as well as intra- and inter-state deployments
- Can be configured in a hub-and-spoke topology (data center connected to multiple locations over a highly secure LAN) and retain the same features and effectiveness of point-to-point connectivity
Frontier E-LAN service
Frontier E-LAN easily expands to new company sites, vendors, suppliers and extranet partners, providing the scalability and granularity they need. Symmetrical data rates can be tailored for individual sites at speeds as fast as 1 Gbps with low latency.
- Is available over copper or fiber with strong service guarantees and a high degree of transparency for both
- Supports the high standards to keep customer data secure
- Can easily provide Internet connectivity for more locations added to the LAN or WAN
- Operational immediately after locations are added without needing to reconfigure the rest of the system
Frontier Ethernet Internet access
Your dedicated line from Frontier gives you symmetrical bandwidth at all times–even during peak usage periods. With reliable support from Frontier's expert consultants, our scalable cutting-edge technology, and no distance limitations, your business will experience increased productivity and be able to execute high-bandwidth Internet applications
- Direct connection to the Frontier Core Internet Router, giving you access to a wide array of bandwidth options up to 10 Gbps.
- Enables greater performance as your business conducts high-bandwidth applications such as video conferencing.
- Reverse DNS service
- Up to 5 IP addresses
- Ten email accounts with 50 MB storage each
- Supports advanced communications requirements for commercial businesses of all sizes, enhancing their local, national and international Internet operations.
- Managed router service optional
- 24/7 Internet technical support
Extend Ethernet Services while providing the bandwidth you need to run and scale your business. E-Reach gives businesses the ability and agility to connect multi-site locations — across state lines and across the country — with the efficiency of a single, trusted provider to handle ordering, implementation, invoicing and service.
- Streamline network management to connect multiple sites within the domestic United States
- Customized Ethernet services to meet your bandwidth needs wherever you do business
- Offers fast and reliable connections with increased network flexibility and performance at highly competitive prices
SPECS AND FEATURES
CE 2.0 Certified
We can reduce your time and resources needed to develop service requirements and specifications. As a provider we can simplify interactions and speed up the delivery of richer and more robust connectivity services. We even provide industry-standard security services and hardware meeting HIPAA requirements for transporting medical patient information.
Read what a few of our satisfied customers have said about Frontier Ethernet solutions.
Frontier provides state-of-the-art technology, scalable bandwidth architecture, and an incredible corporate commitment to our state and county that is necessary for a world-class business partner.
— Manny Arvon
Berkeley County Schools
The Ethernet was to be installed before the school year began and Frontier met that deadline, even calling in out-of-state workers to make it happen.
— Matthew Phillips
IT Director & Bookkeeper
Northwestern Community School District
Frontier’s locally based personnel, support for the community, and commitment to invest in network upgrades in Silverton and Marion County were important considerations in the decision process.
— Bob Willoughby
City of Silverton, Oregon
GET IN TOUCH
Learn more about Frontier's Innovative Solutions
By clicking "submit", you consent for Frontier and partners to use automated technology, including pre-recorded messages, cell phones and texts, to contact you at the number provided. This includes if the number is currently on any Do Not Call Lists. This consent is not required to make a purchase.