Collaborative Tools for Your Office
Our Collaboration Solutions
We supply your employees with the right tools and a secure reliable network to streamline the process of collaboration virtually anywhere, increase productivity, and boost your business ahead of the competition.
- Designed to help you instantly connect with customers, business partners, and remote employees.
- We offer no time limit options so you have the freedom to conduct audio or web meetings on-demand.
- Audio and Web Conferencing can help you gather every stakeholder in the room in a matter of minutes, reducing travel costs and delivering projects on time.
- Conferencing can also be a key asset in taking your business to the next level by reaching new customers and building marketing lists.
- Have your communication services on one network and you will eliminate the capital and resources needed to maintain multiple networks.
- Partnerships with industry-leading equipment manufacturers and specialty services providers.
- A wide range of maintenance programs to fit your needs and budget that keep lines of communication open between you and your customer.
- In the event of a natural disaster, power outage or other disruption to your buildings, the Auto Attendant will manage your calls for you.
- Improved response to the needs of the workplace and employee culture.
- Higher sales revenues from increased reliability accessing network programs and apps.
- Increases workplace productivity and innovation while fostering a better work-life balance for employees.
- Decreases overhead for on-site programs, less support required from the IT help desk, and lower infrastructure and support requirements.
With an expanding portfolio of products and services, We offer advanced technological solutions to help you improve internal communications, keep employees up-to-speed, and reenergize your business strategy. These solutions include Web and Audio Conferencing, scalable Ethernet, and our Managed IP Virtual Private Network. Plus, with our state-of-the-art infrastructure, reliable connection speeds, and 24/7/365 customer service, you will have everything you need to foster a collaborative environment that inspires learning and multiplies success.
Choose products that will help you foster a collaborative environment
Our Managed Wi-Fi solution offers your business a valuable tool to delight customers with High-Speed Internet connectivity and improve employee productivity through secure connections to your corporate network, all while we take care of the maintenance, monitoring and support of users and the network. Indoor or outdoor service or coverage in a single room or multiple buildings is available.
Our commercial Ethernet services: EPL, EVPL, EP-LAN and EVP-LAN are MEF CE2.0 certified, the highest industry-standard for carrier data services. These services are provided with robust operational and performance guarantees at competitive pricing and comprehensive life cycle support. Our Ethernet is provided over carrier grade Advanced Fiber networks and integrated over a coast-to-coast data backbone.
Managed IP VPN
Frontier offers a reliable Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP VPN)—at an affordable price—designed to support location-to-location connectivity and to protect customers' private data.
Our cloud-based and premise-based VoIP technology can help your business maximize efficiencies and reduce costs by routing voice calls over an IP network. Voice over IP (VoIP) service saves your business money on local and long-distance calling while allowing you to enjoy advanced calling features including call waiting, call transfer and speed dialing.
A Focus on Collaboration
Small business professionals say video conferencing improves productivity. Not only will conferencing improve internal communication; it can also aid in the recruitment and hiring process.
The vast majority of US workers say they would like to work from home at least part of the time, and video conferencing can help make that happen.
82% of video users are less likely to multitask on a video call than an audio call.
GET IN TOUCH
Learn more about Frontier's Innovative Solutions
By clicking "submit", you consent for Frontier and partners to use automated technology, including pre-recorded messages, cell phones and texts, to contact you at the number provided. This includes if the number is currently on any Do Not Call Lists. This consent is not required to make a purchase.